Facebook ads are undoubtedly a powerful tool if properly implemented and managed. With the ever-changing platform, let an expert take the reins for you! Our Facebook advertising servicers are for boutiques (or similar product based businesses) that already have an established online business that are generating regular website orders. Our services are meant to enhance what is already working in your business and to take this task off of your plate so you can focus on what you enjoy most in your business.
Base pricing of $1,497 per month + ad spend. We require a one-month minimum contract so that we can start seeing results, but please keep in mind that results vary based on a variety of factors.
- A Shopify website (with either text and/or email automation flows set up)
- At least 100 website orders per month for three consecutive months (not including invoices, app orders, or orders from comment selling, etc.).
- At least $1,500 in ad spend per month (you will pay this directly to Facebook)
- $1,497 paid to us for our advertising services (if your ad spend is over $3,000 per month, see rates below)
Rates if your ad spend is $3,000+ per month:
0.697 x Monthly Ad Spend (monthly ad spend number will be rounded DOWN to the closest $500 increment).
For example, if your ad spend is $3,400, we will round it down to $3,000. Whereas, if your ad spend is $3,600+, we would round down to $3,500.
Ad spend is $3,400 per month so the ads management fee is $3,091 (0.697 x $3,000)
Ad spend is $3,700 per month so the ads management fee is $3,439.50 (0.697 x $3,500)
Ad spend is $4,300 per month so the ads management fee is $4,788 (0.697 x $4,000)
Ad spend is $4,600 per month so the ads management fee is $4,136.50 (0.697 x $4,500)
- Regular posting needs to take place on your Facebook business page (this is not something we offer)
- Inventory is added to your website regularly (i.e. a variety of new arrivals are regularly available with variants that are not picked over)
- Once a week email updates with your current ad results
- Once a month 20-minute phone call if requested by the client (we value your time and understand that this isn't always necessary, but are open to it when needed)
- Our primary focus is driving website traffic to increase sales, although we are open to running ads for a specific event and your storefront. In other words, we typically do not focus on app downloads and live selling ads, but instead suggest to focus on building email and text lists to funnel them into these that way.
- PDF sent upon sign-up that includes tips on how you can help increase your return on investment with the ads
- Upon signing up, you will promptly receive instructions on how to get us added to YOUR ads manager (you will be the owner of all assets and will be able to view your ads at any time)
- Upon signing up, we can discuss our overall ads strategy that we will be using which includes possible discounts that might be shown (upon your approval) to potential customers
- New client ads will start running seven days after signing the 30-day contract and paying the initial invoice (assuming you have added me to your ad account in a timely manner per the instructions I send via email)
- The 30-days ads management period starts the first day that our ads start to run
NOTE: If your monthly ad spend is $4,000 and up, you will have the option to do two 30-minute zoom video calls with us per month in addition to your 20 -minute phone call option.
THIS IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You are running out of money in your business and desperate for sales
- You do not understand that Facebook ads need to be thought of as an investment and not a get rich quick scheme
- You want to be in control of captions in the ads and what images are used (unless, of course, we are promoting a special event or specific product)
- You want each ad explained to you and you want to approve the ad prior to me publishing the ads (not including for special events or specific products you are wanting promoted)
THIS IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You are seeing organic growth in your business via website orders and you are wanting to take it to the next level
- You have seen good results with Facebook advertising for your online store, but want a marketer to take the reins for you so that you can focus on other aspects in your business